Mike's simple strike to protect you!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

a bus of apathetic passengers

According to the SMH, 4:30pm at13TH Jan, there was a Chinese 37 years old woman was sex abused by 4 young people while she was on the bus from Wollongong to Warrawong. She altercated with these 4 20-ish adolescents. These young people swear to this mid age woman and she was a bit worry as well. So she sat close to the driver and complained to the driver. When the bus stopped at Princess Highway which is cross to O'Briens Rd, they pull her hair to get off the bus. Other passengers didn't do anything, I mean; they just pretend didn't see anything. After that, these 4 people took off all of that woman’s clothes and humiliated her.

People on the bus include the bus driver didn't call the police and didn't stop them. I was shock; they are such apathetic people. I don't know maybe whether it is racism or not. It’s really insulting, and makes me feel sick. How dare people can transgress in the publics, in front of whole bus of people?

Same question I wan to ask as my last post, is that violence can solve anything????

Post By Cindy Wang

No comments: